Senior Internal Auditor (111069)
Our client in Orange County is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. The Senior Internal Auditor will report directly to the Director of Internal Audit and have exposure to many other aspects of the business including accounting, finance and IT.
Main responsibilities of the Senior Internal Auditor will include:
- Performing and updating risk assessments including SOX and other significant accounting processes
- Plan, organize and test key control activities across all business cycles
- Develop client relationships
- Review and update internal control narratives and controls
- Document and present audit findings with management
- 4-6 years’ related experience with SOX planning and testing; client will consider someone straight out of public with 2-3 years’ experience.
- Public accounting experience is required.
- CPA/CIA preferred
- Excellent communication and written skills is required
- This role will pay up to $100,000 + bonus.
Please email resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.